On the following pages you will find information on local Las Cruces area resources and national resources for trans* people that we have collected.
Other New Mexico resources
The Transgender Resource Center of New Mexico
The TGRCNM offers many services to NM trans* people including the following support groups:
- Las Cruces Support Group http://facebook.com/TGRCLC
- Lists events in Las Cruces area
- Significant Others Family Friends and Allies support group
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month at Counseling Las Cruces 133 Wyatt Dr. Suite 3bn
- Albuquerque Support Groups
- Rainbow Friends (adult co-ed support group for trans* people and their significant others, friends, family and allies)
- Partners of Trans & Gender Variant Persons (for cisgender partners of trans* people)
- Transfeminine (MtF) Support Group
- Transmasculine (FtM) Support Group
- Youth Group (for people 25 and under)
- Kids’ Playgroup and Parents’ Support (for trans kids under 12 and their parents)
- Santa Fe Transgender Support Group
Check out their website for dates and more information.
Equality New Mexico
Equality New Mexico is New Mexico’s statewide Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) civil rights and advocacy organization.
Equality New Mexico Foundation is the public education and outreach arm of Equality New Mexico. They have a safe schools initiative (All Families Matter New Mexico), do immigrant advocacy, work on health care access and equity, and equity and non-discrimination.
Las Cruces Trans People
Meets the 3rd Friday of the month at the Wellspring Church, 140 Taylor RD, Las Cruces NM 88007
Additional NM LGBTQ+ organizations:
NM Gay Straight Alliance Network
Common Bond New Mexico
Albuquerque Public Schools Safe Zone
NM HIV Guide is a community based website offering resources and information about services related to HIV, STDs, Viral Hepatitis, and Harm Reduction
Please share any resources you would like to add by emailing us!